Jazz is difficult enough in itself for many musicians who have grown up in a rock, pop, rap, or DJ environment. But jazz’s passion for dexterity and subtlety tends to draw you in eventually. And that’s when so many of us go “Wow. But what are these guys actually playing?”
No need to be a jazzer to appreciate these parts. Some of them work superbly laid against hip hop beats, or pasted into a rock solo, or simply used to add color to a soundtrack. This is probably the most widely applicable title in the Twiddly.Bits collection.
SMF Type 1 file format. Guaranteed to work with all DAWs and hardware sequencers that can load/import .MIDs: Cubase (all versions, including LE and Sequel), GarageBand, Pro Tools, Logic, Acid, Reason, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Live, and Cakewalk (all version), and with all VSTs or synth sound sources.
“A complete jazz ensemble at your fingertips.” Lakewoodsoftware.com.
The file/mapping formats that come with this download include:
- SMF [.mid]
- More than 800 unique, royalty-free MIDI loops!
- Everything played by live musicians – with no quantizing
- Create jazz solos on instruments you didn’t know you could play!
- Learn scales, licks, and techniques from these international players
- SMF format with standard GM mapping (see below for additional formats)
- Players include Jeff Kashiwa (The Rippingtons), Dale Ockerman (Zigaboo Modeliste), Baird Miller, Bill Vallaire, Gary Regina, Nial Thompkin (Ola Onabule’) Steve Waterman, Roger Beausolais, and Hugh Turner.
- Instant download: start working in 2 minutes!
- Categories and Loops
GUITAR (325); SAX (200); VIBES (192); TRUMPET (93); ORGAN (43).
Need support for your twids?
Call us at (800) 752-2780 or email us at email@example.com and we will make sure your twids work with your DAW or Keyboard Workstation.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Add to Cart
Regular Price: $449.95
Special Price: $399.95