Regular Price: $25.00
Special Price: $14.99The TriPad is a tripod microphone stand isolator designed to reduce disruptive resonance and noise from the studio floor, stage or drum riser from entering the microphone and contaminating the recording. Learn More
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price: $105.99The TubePRE is the highest quality vacuum tube preamp in its class. Loaded with PreSonus award winning dual servo preamplifier, the TubePre affordably delivers low noise tube warmth for vocals, guitars, bass guitars, synths and sound modules. The TubePre noticeably outperforms preamps in low cost mixers and recording interfaces making it an easy choice for anyone desiring to enhance their recordings with the magic of tubes. Learn More
Regular Price: $795.00
Special Price: $499.00The AT4041SP Studio Pack offers two AT4041 studio condenser microphones, engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. Two stand clamps and two windscreens are included, along with a protective wooden carrying case. Learn More
Regular Price: $599.00
Special Price: $549.00QuadMic offers 4 balanced microphone and line inputs via Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks. Each channel contains switches for 48V phantom power, a low cut filter, and phase reversal. Amplification can be set between 10 and 60 dB. LEDs for signal, clip, and activated phantom power complete the list of features. Learn More
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $399.99These rugged, elegantly designed drum microphones EXCEL in live sound as well as in the recording studio.
· Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability
· The AMK “ MONDO ” kick mic is aggressively voiced to provide a HUGE low end while accentuating the upper percussive attack frequencies. Most engineers will find that very little (if any) EQ is required to achieve satisfying results.
· The ATOM tom mic is custom voiced to yield a fat, big sound that often requires no EQ at all! Because of the special voicing on the ATOM it also is fantastic on djembe, large congas, and bass amp cabinets.
· The ADM snare mic is voiced to follow the familiar sound of industry standard snare mics BUT… We engineered a better low end and smoother top end…. plus as in all our mics… NO PLASTIC to break!
· The included PRO-KLAMP drum rim mic mounts are superb in allowing a confidant positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for professional results without the need for tripod/boom stands. While it was designed to withstand the rigors of live stage gigging, it is the first drum rim mic mount that will reliably work in a pro-studio situation. This makes the engineers’ job easier and insures that the mics will stay in place where he positions them. Learn More
Regular Price: $99.00
Special Price: $59.99The Snowball is a direct plug n' play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed. With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch (cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad and omni), the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting.
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price: $79.99The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology; ideal for project/home-studio applications. Pivoting, threaded stand mount included. Learn More
Regular Price: $174.00
Special Price: $139.00The Shure Beta 57A® is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration. Learn More
Regular Price: $369.00
Special Price: $229.00The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more. Learn More