MC Control v2 is loaded with power features to speed up and enhance your creativity with any media application on MAC OSX.
Effortlessly switch between multiple applications and workstations at the touch of a button.
MC Control v2’s LED-backlit touch-screen interface, motorized faders and arsenal of rotary encoders, soft keys and transport controls instantly snap to the selected application to put multi-format metering, plug-in parameters, track information and much more at your fingertips.
Most importantly, software developers like Apple, Steinberg, MOTU and others have worked closely to integrate native support for Euphonix' EuCon control protocol into their DAWs to deliver an unmatched editing and mixing experience.
- Customizable LED-backlit touch-screen interface
- 12 assignable soft keys
- 4 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Jog/shuttle/zoom wheel and transport controls
- Control multiple applications & workstations via Ethernet
- 250X faster and 8X the resolution of MIDI
- Supports EuCon, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Studio Monitor Express software
- Slim-line design for easy studio integration and portability
- Mac OSX only (no PC support)
EuCon is a high speed Ethernet control protocol developed by Euphonix that allows the MC Control to connect to any Mac OS X application. EuCon carries control information for faders, knobs, displays and more between the MC Control and whatever application is in focus on your computer.
EuCon is MIDI on steroids and is the next generation control protocol for working with music and video applications.
The EuControl application manages the MC Control’s connection to the Mac, and the MC Client application connects the EuCon control data to all the applications. The MC Control can connect to any application, but for fader and knob control, the application must be able to support either EuCon, HUI, or Mackie Control protocol.
DAWs and Video Edit applications which include EuCon, HUI or Mackie Control protocol include:
- Logic Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- Soundtrack Pro
- Digital Performer
- Pro Tools
- and more…
The minimum system requirements are:
- Apple Macintosh G4 with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4 processor (PowerPC G5, Intel Core Duo, or Intel Xeon processor highly recommended)
- Apple Macintosh OS X v10.5 or later
- 1 available 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port**
- 1GB System RAM
- 100MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
- Display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
- ** Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional MC Mix unit(s) or connect to a network
- Dimensions: 20" x 9.5" x 1.2" (500mm x 238mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Screen size: 6.02" x 3.62" (153mm x 92mm)
- Line voltage: 100 - 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Connects the MC Control to your Mac - Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional MC Mix unit(s) or to connect to a network.
- Punch in and out of recording when footswitch (not included) is connected.
MC Control Includes:
- MC Control Unit
- Ethernet Crossover cable
- Universal AC power adapter
- Riser Brackets
- Quick Start guide
- EuCon Artist software
- Studio Monitor Express
- Application Sets software
- Owner's Manual PDF
See video clip above.
Support for Euphonix products can be found at the Euphonix Support Page.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Add to Cart
Regular Price: $449.95
Special Price: $399.95