Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|NOISE||20 dB SPL|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|WEIGHT||12.1 oz (345 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R7|
There are no demos at this time.
Support for Audio-Technica products can be found at the Audio-Technica Support Page.
No Accessories for this product